Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Reflections Holiday Parks. We look forward to welcoming you to one of our stunning locations. Please note that through confirmation of an accommodation booking at any of the Reflections Holiday Parks you are acknowledging and agreeing to the below terms and conditions.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Management reserves the right to amend or alter prices, sites and conditions at any time without notice.
- Check in time for cabin accommodation is from 2pm and from 11am for sites. Checkout time is strictly 10am. Unless previously arranged with reception, late departure fees may be incurred for occupancy exceeding these times.
- Please note Reflections Holiday Parks only take bookings 13 months in advance.
- Whilst we endeavour to meet our guest’s requests, site/cabin preference is not guaranteed.
- Strictly only one vehicle is allowed per site/cabin.
- Should you wish to vacate your site early due to weather conditions, no refund will be given. Tariffs and deposits are not refundable if your stay is cut short for any reason.
- All linen is supplied in our cabin accommodation.
- You must be over 18 years of age to stay with us, if you are not accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- We reserve the right to evict guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.
- Please note that according to Australian standards top bunks and elevated beds are considered dangerous and not recommended for children under the age of 9. Australian Standards relate to the use of bunk beds and state that “Children under the age of 9 years are not recommended to use the top bunk. Also, children must not play on the top bunk”.
- Pets (Dogs) are permitted in some of our parks, click here or contact the park direct for more information. Please note conditions may apply.
- Low Season – No minimum night stay during low season (except for the June/July school holidays – minimum 2 nights)
- Shoulder (Mid) Season – Minimum 2 – night stay on Friday and Saturday One night stay available Sunday – Thursday (excluding Easter long weekend – 4 nights minimum, April School Holidays – 3 nights minimum and September School Holidays – 4 nights minimum)
- Peak (High) season – (Dec/Jan) 7- night minimum all accommodation.
- Peak (High) season – Easter long weekend minimum 4-night stay (Thursday – Sunday inclusive)
- Peak (High) season – October long weekend minimum 3-night stay (Friday – Sunday inclusive)
Park Managers may vary the minimum stay for peak periods however this is limited to selected sites\cabins where there is a shorter vacancy between confirmed bookings and therefore we cannot guarantee a short duration will be acceptable at the time you make your booking.
Cancellations & Refunds
If you wish to change any details of your booking, please contact our parks directly. We will do our best to assist you, but cannot guarantee that changes can be made. Please note that bookings in certain time periods, or for certain room types cannot be changed; however, in some instances, changes may be permitted but a charge could be imposed.
Peak (High) Season Bookings
Cancellations where at least 28 days written notice has been provide are refundable less a $30 administration fee or a credit for the full amount to be used towards a future booking (to be used within a 36-month period). Cancellations giving less than 28 days’ notice will forfeit all monies paid.
Shoulder (Mid) Season Bookings
Cancellations where at least 14 days written notice has been provided are refundable less a $30 administration fee or a credit for the full amount to be used towards a future booking (to be used within a 36-month period). Cancellations giving less than 14 days’ notice will forfeit all monies paid.
Low Season Bookings
Cancellations where at least 7 days written notice has been are refundable less a $30 administration fee or a credit for the full amount to be used towards a future booking (to be used within a 36-month period). Cancellations giving less than 7 days’ notice will forfeit all monies paid.
A deposit is required to secure each reservation. For all phone bookings, a deposit equal to the first night’s accommodation/site tariff must be paid at the time of making the reservation. Reservations will not be guaranteed without a deposit. We accept Visa and MasterCard for online and phone bookings. Please note if deposit if not paid by required date, your reservation will be cancelled.
For all online bookings payment must be made in full at time of booking and if bookings are cancelled, modified, or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Peak (High) Season
- Dec/Jan Bookings – 1st nights tariff at time of booking with 50% due by the 31st August and final balance by the 31st October.
- Easter Long Weekend – 1st nights tariff at time of booking with balance payable by 28th February.
- October Long Weekend – 1st night tariff at time of booking with balance payable by the 31st
Low & Shoulder (Mid) Seasons
- First night’s tariff at time of booking and balance payable on arrival. Excluding April and September school holidays were full tariff is payable 30 days prior to arrival. When booking is made within 30 of arrival date, full payment is required.
Group Booking Conditions
Deposit amounts vary depending on the total booking cost. Group deposits will fall into one of three categories: −
- Bookings under $1,000.00 – Deposit equivalent to the first night stay
- Bookings $1,000 – $5,000 – Deposit of $1,000.00
- Bookings over $5,000.00 – Deposit of $2,000.00 with further deposit requirements to be confirmed at time of booking
Final Payments and final numbers MUST be received no later than 30 days prior to arrival. Final payment includes all monies owing for accommodation or additional group and function charges.
All cancellations and/or refund requests must be provided in writing.
Cancellations providing more than 4 weeks’ notice to the arrival date will forfeit the initial deposit paid. Cancellations providing less than 4 weeks’ notice to the arrival date will forfeit all monies paid.
In the instance of a part-cancellation, the manager of the park reserves the right to adjust any tariff that had been previously agreed upon based on the renewed number of bookings or total guest’s numbers.
Cancellation fees may also be held against accommodation that is no longer required depending on the length of notice given to the property.
Please Note: This policy does not apply after the booking has commenced.
Peak (High) Season Rebooking Conditions
For guests wishing to rebook for the following year in either the December/January, Easter and September/October School Holiday periods, the following rebooking procedure applies:
- Complete a rebooking form available from reception prior to departure to secure your site/cabin for the same period the following year, along with your deposit to confirm your booking with us.
- If you decide not to rebook with us prior to your departure, your cabin/site will be made available for other bookings.
Due to high occupancy during these periods, we do encourage you to rebook with us prior to departure to avoid disappointment.
Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards
For guests wishing to use a Gift Voucher or Gift Card, the following applies:
- Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards are to be used following the terms and conditions (T&C’s) outlined on the specific voucher/card. Typical (T&C’s) outline that the voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking, the use is subject to availability, it is not transferable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- As of 31 March 2018, Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards sold, have an expiry period of 3 years (36 months). Exclusions apply to Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards that meet the following criteria:
- A gift card or voucher that is given by a business for free to a consumer
- Gift cards supplied as part of a customer loyalty or employee rewards program
- A gift card or voucher supplied as part of a temporary marketing promotion as a bonus to the purchase of a good or service
- A gift card or voucher sold or donated for use in a fundraising appeal, including to a charity or not for profit organisation.
- Note: Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards sold prior to 31 March 2018, continue to have an expiry period of 1 year (12 months) unless stated otherwise.
For more information, click here.