Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Reflections Holiday Parks. We look forward to welcoming you to one of our stunning locations. Please note that through confirmation of an accommodation booking at any of the Reflections Holiday Parks you are acknowledging and agreeing to the below terms and conditions.
Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards
For guests wishing to use a Gift Voucher or Gift Card, the following applies:
- Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards are to be used following the terms and conditions (T&C’s) outlined on the specific voucher/card. Typical (T&C’s) outline that the voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking, the use is subject to availability, it is not transferable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- As of 31 March 2018, Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards sold, have an expiry period of 3 years (36 months). Exclusions apply to Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards that meet the following criteria:
- A gift card or voucher that is given by a business for free to a consumer
- Gift cards supplied as part of a customer loyalty or employee rewards program
- A gift card or voucher supplied as part of a temporary marketing promotion as a bonus to the purchase of a good or service
- A gift card or voucher sold or donated for use in a fundraising appeal, including to a charity or not for profit organisation.
- Note: Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards sold prior to 31 March 2018, continue to have an expiry period of 1 year (12 months) unless stated otherwise.
Reflections Road Tripper Card
- Guest must stay at two or more Reflections Holiday Parks to activate the Road Tripper card.
- Valid at all Reflections Holiday Parks where overnight accommodation is available.
- NOT valid in conjunction with any other discount.
- Where you stay and pay your 6th night, you redeem the 7th night FREE.
- You must stay a minimum of 2 nights where the free night is claimed.
- Offer available on powered and unpowered sites only. Excludes ensuite sites.
- Not available during peak periods.
- The guest must present the Reflections Road Tripper interim card to redeem any discount. Parks will accept the handing in of North South Inland Holiday Parks Road Tripper Cards and will replace with a new Reflections Road Tripper interim card. Already stamped nights will transfer over until program finishes. See Term 15.
- Offer based on 2 guests only. Charges will apply for any additional guest(s).
- Guest can only have one Road Tripper card in operation at any time and only one card per booking can be used.
- You must receive the official Reflections Holiday Parks stamp on your card for each night of stay.
- Cannot be redeemed as a credit or refund on full paid pre-booked accommodation (including those booked online).
- Your free night is subject to availability and not guaranteed.
- Reflections Road Tripper interim card or North South Inland Road Tripper cards will not be accepted after 31st March 2019. You must redeem any free nights by 31st March 2019. There will be no refunds, discounts or compensation provided on partially completed Road Tripper cards or non-redeemed free nights after 31st March 2019.
Reflections Holiday Parks Subscribe & Win Promotion
Information on how to enter and details of the Prize (defined below) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion commences at 12:00am (midnight) AEST on 5/10/2018 and final entries close at 12:00am AEDST on 31/03/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To receive one (1) entry into the draw, individuals must subscribe to the Reflections Holiday Parks mailing list via the Reflections Website during the Promotional Period with a valid email address. The email address must be subscribed to the mailing list at the time of the draw. Unsubscribing before the draw will deem the entry invalid.
- There will be a total of six (6) draws conducted from all emails subscribed during the Promotional Period with one (1) winner drawn each month. The draws will take place at 17 Gipps Street, Carrington NSW 2294 via a computer generated selection. The draws will take place on the following dates: 1/11/18, 3/12/18, 2/1/19, 1/2/19, 1/3/19 and 1/4/19. All draws will take place at 10:00am AEDST.
- The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified via email within five (5) business days of the draw. In the instance where winners cannot be notified within two (2) weeks of the decision after all reasonable efforts, an alternate winner will be announced.
- The six (6) valid winners win a ‘Weekend Getaway’ valued up to $750 (“Prize”). The Prize includes: 2 nights Deluxe Cabin accommodation at their choice of location from Reflections Holiday Parks group of parks and is valid for twelve (12) months from issue during off-peak seasons only. All other costs associated with the Prize will be the responsibility of the Prize winner. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take or claim the Prize (or an element of the Prize) then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited. Total prize pool value is up to $4500.
- The Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded.
- The Promoter will not disclose entrant’s personal information to any entity outside of Australia. The Promoter is NSW Crown Holiday Parks Trust t/a Reflections Holiday Parks (ABN 26 087 692 248) of 17 Gipps Street, Carrington NSW 2294. Telephone: 02 4967 2233. Promotion is authorised under NSW permit number LTPS/18/28688.