A unique, fun and interactive experience where teams immerse themselves in various activities with the horses to learn about trust, communication and relationships. They know that communication, relationship and leadership skills are critical for successful and productive businesses. It is the same when leading horses. Horses respond best to a good connection, clear communication and consistent, calm leadership. The horse requires you to be present and aware, a good listener, and to show up authentically so that they can trust you and your intentions. Participants gain deeper insight into each other, the different personalities, strengths and team dynamics. The outcomes are increased team cohesion, collaboration and effectiveness. A wellbeing and mindfulness version is also available.
Suitable for all types of organisations, and conferences.
– Full-Day and Half-Day Programs
– Group Size from 6 to 30 (larger groups on request)
– Transfers from conference venues or airport can be included on request
– No horsemanship experience is required
– All activities are ground-based (no riding involved)
Enquire via the website for availability as bookings will be taken on an as needs basis.