Catching fish requires patience and having the right bait and tackle, but it’s also matter of being in a good fishing spot. Location, location, location.
When it comes to your next fishing trip, Reflections Holiday Parks is a top choice, with easy access to NSW’s spectacular network of lakes, estuaries, rivers and oceans, all teeming with an abundance of fish.
Located in pristine locations along the coast and inland, our holiday parks boast some of NSW’s prime fishing spots, like Bermagui – the birthplace of game fishing!
Whether you bring your own rod and reel for a spot of rock fishing at Seal Rocks, want to experience the serenity of fly-fishing or are keen to hook a Marlin while deep sea fishing, the opportunities are endless.
If you love your fishing, you’ll want to know the fishing spots where you can catch what:
- Burrinjuck Waters: Murray Cod, Yellow Belly, Trout and Atlantic Salmon
- Copeton Waters:Cod Capital of Australia – Murray Cod, Yellow Belly, Silver Perch, Redfin and Catfish
- Cudgegong River:Yellow Belly, Murray Cod and European Carp
- Grabine Lakeside:Silver Perch, Yellow Belly, Trout and Murray Cod
- Lake Burrendong: Yellow Belly, Murray Cod, Redfin, Silver Perch and Catfish
- Lake Glenbawn:Home of the Big Bass! Yellow Belly, Silver Perch, Trout, Eel and Catfish
- Lake Keepit:Murray Cod, Yellow Belly, Silver Perch and Redfin
- Mookerawa Waters:Redfin, Murray Cod, Silver Perch and Yellow Belly
- Wyangala Waters:Silver Perch, Catfish, Yellow Belly, Murray Cod
Our parks are also the setting for some of the finest fishing competitions in the state. The Lake Keepit Family Fishing Club offers monthly club competitions, and Lake Burrendong regularly hosts friendly contests as well. The Evans Head Fishing Classic is another great event for keen fisherfolk.
If you love going away on fishing trips, you’ll love staying with Reflections Holiday Parks.