- Low Season – No minimum night stay during low season.
- Shoulder (Mid) Season – Minimum 2 – night stay on Friday and Saturday night. One night stay available Sunday – Thursday (excluding April School Holidays – 3 nights minimum and September School Holidays – 3 nights minimum)
- Peak (High) season – (Dec/Jan) 7- night minimum all accommodation.
- Peak (High) season – Easter Holidays minimum 4-night stay
- Peak (High) season – October long weekend minimum 3-night stay (Friday – Sunday inclusive)
Management may vary the minimum stay for peak periods, however this is limited to selected sites\cabins where there is a shorter vacancy between confirmed bookings and therefore we cannot guarantee a short duration will be acceptable at the time you make your booking.
If you wish to change any details of your booking, please contact our parks directly. Upon request, you may be required to complete a Guest Refund Form in order for a refund payment to be processed. We will do our best to assist you, but cannot guarantee that changes can be made nor that a full refund is available. Please note that bookings in certain time periods, or for certain accommodation types cannot be changed; however, in some instances, changes may be permitted but a charge could be imposed.
Bookings where a credit has been retained for a future stay must be used with 12 months of the credits originating date otherwise credit becomes expired and will no longer be available for use.
Peak (High) Season Bookings
- Dec/Jan – Cancellations received up to the 31st October (of the relevant year) – where written notice has been provided are refundable less a $45 administration fee (cabins,) $25 administration fee (sites) or a credit for the full amount to be used towards a future booking. Cancellations received from 1st Nov – no amounts paid will be refunded.
- Easter Long Weekend – cancellations must be made 30 days prior to the Friday of the Long Weekend. No amounts paid will be refunded after this date.
Shoulder (Mid) Season Bookings
Cancellations where at least 14 days written notice has been provided are refundable less a $45 administration fee (cabins), $25 administration fee (sites) or a credit for the full amount to be used towards a future booking. Cancellations giving less than 14 days’ notice will forfeit all monies paid.
Low Season Bookings
Cancellations where at least 7 days written notice has been are refundable less a $45 administration fee (cabins) $25 administration fee (sites) or a credit for the full amount to be used towards a future booking. Cancellations giving less than 7 days’ notice will forfeit all monies paid.
A deposit is required to secure each reservation. Reservations will not be guaranteed or confirmed without a deposit. No credit card payments will be taken over the phone. Please note if your deposit is not paid by the required date, your reservation will be cancelled. All online bookings require a valid credit card and payment must be made in full at time of booking.
Your credit card will be held as security for your reservation and utilised for an applicable fees and charges arising from these terms and conditions. Unless an alternative valid card or method of payment is provided upon check-in, this card will be used for all outstanding accommodation and ancillary costs and for any loss or damage caused during the stay.
Peak (High) Season
- Dec/Jan Bookings – 1st nights tariff at time of booking with 50% due by the 31st August and final balance by the 31st October.
- Easter Long Weekend – 1st nights tariff at time of booking with balance payable by 28th February.
- October Long Weekend – 1st night tariff at time of booking with balance payable by the 31st August.
Low and Shoulder (Mid) Seasons
- First night’s tariff at time of booking and balance payable on arrival.
- Bookings made for the April and September school holidays were full tariff is payable 30 days prior to arrival.
- When booking is made within 30 days of arrival date, full payment is required.
Deposit amounts vary depending on the total booking cost. Group deposits will fall into one of three categories: −
- Bookings under $1,000.00 – Deposit equivalent to the first night stay
- Bookings $1,000- $5,000.00 – Deposit of $1,000.00
- Bookings over $5,000.00 – Deposit of $2,000.00 with further deposit requirements to be confirmed at the time of booking.
Final payments and final numbers MUST be received in line with the Payments/Deposits Peak Period Terms and Conditions or no later than 30 days prior to arrival. Final payment includes all monies owing for accommodation or additional group and function charges.
All cancellations and/or refund requests must be provided in writing.
Cancellations providing more than 30 days notice to the arrival date will forfeit the initial deposit paid. Cancellations providing less than 30 days notice to the arrival date will forfeit all monies paid.
In the instance of a part-cancellation, the manager of the park reserves the right to adjust any tariff that had been previously agreed upon based on the renewed number of bookings or total guest numbers.
Cancellation fees may also be held against accommodation that is no longer required depending on the length of notice given to the property. Note: This policy does not apply after the booking has commenced.
For guests wishing to rebook for the following year in either the December/January, Easter and September/October School Holiday periods, the following rebooking procedure applies:
- Speak with our park staff at reception prior to departure or completed a booking via the Reflections website to secure your site/cabin for the same period the following year, along with your deposit to confirm your booking with us.
- If you decide not to rebook with us prior to your departure, your cabin/site will be made available for other bookings.
Due to high occupancy during these periods, we do encourage you to rebook with us prior to departure to avoid disappointment.