Reflections is complying with the NSW Health Checklist for COVID-19 Safety in NSW Camping Grounds and Caravan Parks. This requires all guests and visitors to comply with the following:
- All guest bookings, visitors and long-term casual occupants (holiday van owners) are required to complete the Health Declaration confirming health and entry to the caravan park or camping ground. Completed Guest Declarations will be retained for at least 28 days and for the purpose of any checks or contact tracing activities by authorities. The Health Declaration forms will only be used for the purposes of tracing COVID-19 infections and are stored confidentially and securely.
Reflections is encouraging all staff, visitors, guests and residents to download the COVIDSafe app. Download at https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app , however even guests with the COVIDSafe app will still be required to complete the Health Declaration.
- Anyone who has respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5°C), even if they only have mild symptoms, MUST:
- Advise park staff;
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result.
If the person is required under the above steps or in compliance with a health order to isolate they can only do so if they have self-contained accommodation. This means:
- the person is in their own caravan, campervan or motorhome with ensuite and kitchen facilities they can self-isolate on their site for the required number of days.
- the person is staying in a cabin with ensuite and kitchen facilities they can self-isolate in the cabin for the required number of days.
If the person does not have their own bathroom or kitchen facilities, they will need to find an alternate place to isolate for the required number of days. A person cannot self-isolate in any Reflections accommodation or on a site which relies upon shared bathroom or cooking facilities.
- Everyone must comply with government and Public Health Order directions while on the premises. This includes but is not limited to:
- 1 person per 4 sqm rule applies in all communal areas such as BBQ areas, camp kitchens, laundries, etc. Reflections has provided capacity signage in communal spaces to advise the maximum number of people that can occupy the area.
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing.
- Gatherings must not exceed 10 people at any time.
- In relation to pools, a maximum of 10 people allowed in the pool at any one time.
- Everyone must practice good hand hygiene.
- Park rules and conditions must be followed including following the instructions of staff.
The Park Rules should be read in conjunction with the Reflections Holiday Park Booking Terms and Conditions available HERE and in our Park Offices.