You’ll find an impressive range of facilities and things to do at Reflections Holiday Parks Copeton Waters.
- Northcott Kiosk: enjoy a bite to eat or stock up on the necessities
- Water Park: perfect for the kids on sizzling summer days
- Jumping pillow and playground: they’ll be jumping for joy with this great equipment
- Boat ramps: explore the vast Copeton Dam, three times the size of Sydney Harbour
- Boat hire: hire one of our fishing boats or kayaks
- Camp kitchen: gather the crew for happy hour in our fantastic camp kitchen
- BBQ facilities: cook up a storm then feast in one of the picnic shelters
- Function centre: the perfect bush retreat for corporate or private events
- Dog-friendly: bring your pet on a bush-camping adventure
- Tennis court: enjoy a friendly game or two on the floodlit courts
- Golf course: enjoy a round, but don’t forget to keep an eye out for the ‘roos!
- Amenities blocks and laundries: spotless and conveniently located
You’ll be spoilt for choice whilst living it up at Copeton. Head out onto the lake for some kayaking, canoeing or sailing, or turn up the excitement with water-skiing, jet-skiing or wake-boarding.
Find out why Copeton is known as the Murray Cod capital of Australia. As the only spot in NSW with a 12-month Murray Cod season Copeton is the perfect place to try your hand at catching some of the biggest and most plentiful cod in the country.
Bring the bikes and explore some of the mountain bike trails, work off your picnic lunch with a bushwalk, or simply relax and enjoy the scenery.
Copeton Waters is also perfectly positioned for a day trip or two. Inverell, also known as the Sapphire City, is a 30-minute drive away. Enjoy a bite to eat, indulge in some shopping and explore museums and galleries. You may even find your fortune with nearby fossicking experiences.