Reflections Holiday Parks Corindi Beach features a range of facilities and activities for the convenience and comfort of its guests, including:
- Camp kitchen: cook up a storm in our brand-new spacious camp kitchen
- Playground: watch the kids go wild with our state-of-the-art playground equipment
- Dog-friendly year-round: there’s even a dog bath and nine dog-friendly cabins
- Free WIFI: stay connected with all the news back home
- Amenities and laundry: clean up your act in our spotless facilities
- BBQ and undercover picnic areas: perfect for gatherings with family and friends
The prime location of this park means everything you need is an easy stroll away. Grab a morning coffee from the Corindi Beach Café. Visit the Wadjar Aboriginal Art Gallery at the Yarrawarra Aboriginal Cultural Centre, then indulge at the Yuraal Bush Tucker Café. Or make the most of the direct access to Corindi Beach and surf, swim, fish and explore to your heart’s content.
For those keen to explore further afield there are a myriad of state forests and national reserves in the area. Head to the Arrawarra Headland for an outlook that will have you whipping out your camera or phone for the ultimate selfie, or take on the challenge of the Solitary Islands Coastal Walk. You can also jump in the car and explore the delights of the region – from Coffs Harbour and Grafton, to Woolgoolga and Bellingen, there’s plenty to see in this lovely part of the world.