You’ll never be lost for things to do at Reflections Killalea Reserve, with its prime location showcasing nature at its very best.
- Surfing: Find out why Killalea was declared a National Surfing Reserve in 2009 and experience the consistent breaks at The Farm and Mystics for yourself
- Fishing: Enjoy excellent beach and rock fishing, or drop a line in the Minnamurra River
- Bushwalking: Explore this pristine reserve on one of the many bush and coastal walking trails, perfect for bird and whale-watchers alike
- Parkrun: Got energy to burn on a Saturday morning? Join the locals for a 5km park run and see why this is known as one of the most scenic courses on the global parkrun circuit
- Markets: Browse the stalls at The Farm’s Market held in the park on the first Sunday of the month and pick up quality handcrafted fashion, food, flowers and more
A short drive away is the township of Shellharbour, where you can snorkel amidst the underwater wonders of Bushrangers Bay, or take the boat out onto Lake Illawarra. For water adventures of a different kind drive south to Kiama and see the famous Kiama Blowholes.