Reflections Holiday Parks Lake Burrendong provides the following facilities for its guests:
- Boat ramps: take the boat out for a cruise or strap on the water-skis
- Swimming pool and waterslide: perfect for keeping cool on a sweltering day
- Kiosk: no need to leave the park for the essentials
- Playground: let the kids burn off some energy
- BBQ facilities: cook up a storm and enjoy the lakeside views
- Dog-friendly: bring your pooch along for the fun (excludes cabins)
- Amenities blocks and laundry: feel as clean as a whistle after your lakeside adventures
- Function centre: perfect for all types of get-togethers
With a lake four times the size of Sydney Harbour, it’s little wonder Lake Burrendong Holiday Park is a mecca for water enthusiasts.
Whether it’s a quiet day’s fishing from the canoe, a refreshing swim, or the thrills and spills of water-skiing, there’s no end to the fun you can have on the water.
Or stay dry and enjoy the beautiful natural setting with some bushwalking or photography.