Reflections Holiday Parks Red Rock feature a wide array of facilities for its guests.
You’ll never be lost for things to do at Red Rock – nestled between Corindi Beach and the ocean you’ll experience nature at its very best.
- Fishing: make the most of the excellent rock, beach and river fishing
- Bushwalking: wander the newly refurbished boardwalk along the river or stroll to the headland for the amazing ocean views
- Biking: explore the town by bike, or head off-road for a mountain bike adventure
- Swimming: float the tides of the Corindi River, or take a refreshing dip in the ocean
- Paddling: canoe, kayak or paddle your way through the picturesque creeks and rivers
- Surfing: bring the board for some wave-catching good times
- Snorkelling: explore Red Rock’s underwater treasures
Red Rock is an ideal spot for exploring the wider Coffs Coast. Take a trip to famous attractions like the Big Banana, explore the area’s national parks, enjoy a spot of whale watching, or indulge in some of the region’s top seafood restaurants.