Reflections Holiday Parks Red Rock features the following facilities for its guests:
- Camp kitchen: cook up a storm in our recently refurbished camp kitchen
- Park general store/kiosk: stocks all the essentials and take-away food too
- Playground: let the kids climb and swing to their heart’s content
- Amenities block and laundry: spotless and conveniently located
- Tennis courts: enjoy a hit or two with new friends
- Organised activities: fun for all during the busy periods
You’ll never be lost for things to do at Red Rock – nestled between Corindi Beach and the ocean you’ll experience nature at its very best.
- Fishing: make the most of the excellent rock, beach and river fishing
- Bushwalking: wander the newly refurbished boardwalk along the river or stroll to the headland for the amazing ocean views
- Biking: explore the town by bike, or head off-road for a mountain bike adventure
- Swimming: float the tides of the Corindi River, or take a refreshing dip in the ocean
- Paddling: canoe, kayak or paddle your way through the picturesque creeks and rivers
- Surfing: bring the board for some wave-catching good times
- Snorkelling: explore Red Rock’s underwater treasures
Red Rock is an ideal spot for exploring the wider Coffs Coast. Take a trip to famous attractions like the Big Banana, explore the area’s national parks, enjoy a spot of whale watching, or indulge in some of the region’s top seafood restaurants.