Reflections Holiday Parks Scotts Head features a wide array of facilities for its guests and we promise that you’ll never be lost for things to do.
Nestled between the village, the bush and the beach, there’s plenty to keep everyone entertained.
- Fishing: get out the rod and enjoy the fantastic rock and beach fishing
- Nature walks: stroll to the headland and check out the magnificent viewing platform; perfect for watching the sunsets, the surfers and the whales
- Biking: explore the area by bike, or head to Mount Yarrahapinni at Yarriabini National Park for an off-road mountain bike adventure
- Swimming: take a dip in the crystal-clear waters of Main Beach
- Surfing: bring the board for some wave-catching good times
- Snorkelling: say hello to the marine life lurking in the rocks around the headland
- Boating: Don’t forget your boat! Boat ramp access is available from Scotts Head Beach for more experienced ocean fishers. Access to explore the more protected waters of Warrell Creek and the beautiful Nambucca River is also available just a short 4 minute drive from the park entrance
In the village you’ll find all the essentials – Tasty Bites Bakery, Showroom Surf & Espresso, Kinlochs Butcher, Scotts Head Pharmacy and the Ocean Street Diner, a fully licensed restaurant for all your coffee and cuisine requirements. Club Scotts is the place to go for a budget-friendly meal, a friendly game of lawn bowls, bingo and fun for the kids during the school holidays.