Reflections Holiday Parks Urunga offers a wide array of facilities for its guests.
You’ll never be lost for things to do at Urunga, a place where the river meets the sea and a prime spot to get outside and enjoy the beautiful surrounds.
- Nature walks: stroll along the Urunga Boardwalk, or hike in the Bellinger Heads State Park
- Swimming: swim in the park’s riverside beach, or enjoy the waves at the surf beach
- Canoeing and kayaking: paddle the calm and crystal-clear waters of the Urunga Lagoon
- Surfing: see why Urunga is famous for its beach, reef and river mouth surfing
- Fishing: fish the beach, the rocks and estuary, or try your luck at freshwater fishing
Everything you need is a stroll away, including supermarkets, restaurants, clubs and more. Enjoy a drink at the Ocean View Hotel. Take in a round at the Urunga Golf and Sports Club, then lunch at the acclaimed Embers Woodfire Restaurant. The Bellingen and Urunga Museum is directly opposite the park and is a fascinating look at the area’s Indigenous and European history.