We care for 37 parks and 43 community Crown reserves throughout NSW, so there are a wealth of tourism and hospitality career opportunities.
We are looking for people who love the outdoors and care deeply about creating great experiences for our guests, while caring for communities, culture and nature.
We have permanent, part time, casual and seasonal opportunities just waiting for you. To apply for a role in Current Opportunities, click on the Apply Now button under your desired role.
For general HR inquiries contact email@example.com.
Why work with us?
Employees at Reflections Holiday Parks can take advantage of great benefits such as –
- Flexible working arrangements including a hybrid work environment
- Generous accommodation discounts at 37 holiday parks throughout NSW
- Additional leave benefits such as paid parental leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, wedding day leave, moving day leave and more
- Salary Packaging options including novated leasing through Maxxia
- Professional development and study support through our education assistance program with up to 6 days’ study leave per year
- Annual flu vaccinations
- 24/7 support for staff and their families through our EAP program
Who we are
Here at Reflections Holiday Parks, we share nature’s playground with our guests, while caring for communities, culture and the environment.
Our parks are located on the shores of some of Australia’s most epic beaches and inland lakes across NSW, providing experiences that stay with our guests forever.
As a profit for purpose organisation, we care equally about profit, people, planet and indigenous culture. Officially this is our quadruple bottom line, though we tend to think of it simply as good business.
We believe that values shouldn’t just be words on the lunch room wall: they are our promise to our guests and each other. We Care Deeply, Say It, Do It, Grow Together and Make a Difference. This is who we are.
When we work as a team, everyone benefits. We grow when our people, our places and our communities are at their best - teamwork helps us all grow and learn.
Explore more about Reflections Holiday Parks