Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards
For guests wishing to use a Gift Voucher or Gift Card, the following applies:
- Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards are to be used following the terms and conditions (T&C’s) outlined on the specific voucher/card. Typical (T&C’s) outline that the voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking, the use is subject to availability, it is not transferable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- As of 31 March 2018, Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards sold, have an expiry period of 3 years (36 months). Exclusions apply to Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards that meet the following criteria:
- A gift card or voucher that is given by a business for free to a consumer
- Gift cards supplied as part of a customer loyalty or employee rewards program
- A gift card or voucher supplied as part of a temporary marketing promotion as a bonus to the purchase of a good or service
- A gift card or voucher sold or donated for use in a fundraising appeal, including to a charity or not for profit organisation.
- Note: Gift Vouchers or Gift Cards sold prior to 31 March 2018, continue to have an expiry period of 1 year (12 months) unless stated otherwise.