EDM Competition: Win a Stay on our Lighthouse Trail
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and details of the Prize (defined below) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to win.
- Promotion commences at 12:00pm AEDT on Monday, 19/09/2023 and ends when four Loyalty Members have submitted four valid competition submissions, or after one year has passed at 9:00am AEST 19/09/2024 (known as the Promotional Period). To be eligible to enter, participants must meet the following criteria:
- The promotion can be ceased at the sole discretion of Reflections Holiday Parks at any time deemed necessary by Reflections Holiday Parks.
- Participants must use their phone to submit four short videos (under one minute) of themselves in front of each of the four lighthouses on the Reflections Lighthouse Trail and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each video must be taken after Monday, 19/09/2023 and include video and audio of the Loyalty Member saying, "We are on the Reflections Lighthouse Trail at....(say the location)."
- Videos must have each lighthouse in the background of your videos as the above line is said.
- With the above video criteria met, the first four Loyalty Members to submit four videos will be selected by Reflections Holiday Parks as the winners. Only entries that fulfill the criteria of the competition will be eligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The four (4) winners will be chosen by Reflections Holiday Parks based on the timeliness of their entry submissions. The first four Loyalty Members with valid video submissions will win. The winners are not chosen at random.
- The valid winners will win 'a weekend stay at one of the four Reflections lighthouse trail locations: Nora Head Lighthouse, Reflections Seal Rocks, Yamba Lighthouse Cottages and Reflections Byron Bay. Excludes school holidays and public holiday periods.
- The first Loyalty Member to complete the trail and submit all four valid video entries gets their pick of where they would like to stay, with the second, third and fourth choosing from the remaining locations.
- This competition will remain open until four Loyalty Members complete the trail or after a year. You must submit all four locations to be considered a winner.
- All other costs associated with the Prize will be the responsibility of the Prize winner. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take or claim the Prize (or an element of the Prize) then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
- A weekend stay comprises of two nights: Friday and Saturday night leaving Sunday morning, or Saturday and Sunday night leaving Monday morning.
- The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or exchanged for cash.
- Multiple entries are not accepted.
- The Prize cannot be used with any other offer
- The Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded.
- The Promoter will not disclose entrant’s personal information to any entity outside of Australia. The Promoter is Reflections Holiday Parks (ABN 26 087 692 248) of Suite 3, 101 Hannell Street, Wickham NSW 2293. Telephone: 02 4967 2233.