Why do you love the Newcastle Knights and Reflections?
Tell us in 25 words or less!
Why you love the Newcastle Knights and Reflections Holiday Parks
We are celebrating our community partnership with the nib Newcastle Knights.
Tell us in 25 words or less why you love the Newcastle Knights and Reflections Holiday Parks to win a weekend camping trip away for you and your friends.
Terms & Conditions - Scroll Down
- Information on how to enter and details of the Prize (defined below) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to win.
- Promotion commences at 12:00pm AEDT on Wednesday, 14/02/2024 and ends at midnight AEST 25/02/2024 (known as the Promotional Period). To be eligible to enter, participants must meet the following criteria:
- The promotion can be ceased at the sole discretion of Reflections Holiday Parks at any time deemed necessary by Reflections Holiday Parks.
- Participants must submit an entry of 25 words or less on the topic of "Why do you love the Newcastle Knights and Reflections" via the Entry Form.
- Only entries that fulfill the criteria of the competition will be eligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The winner will be chosen by Reflections Holiday Parks based on the timeliness and creativity of their entry submission. The winner is not chosen at random.
- The valid winner will win 'a weekend stay at a Reflections Holiday Park which has powered or unpowered sites. Excludes Norah Heads Lighthouse Quarters and Yamba Lighthouse Cottages.
- A weekend stay comprises of two nights: Friday and Saturday night leaving Sunday morning, or Saturday and Sunday night leaving Monday morning.
- The weekend stay is valid for up to two sites (unpowered or powered) and a maximum of eight people. (Prize excludes roofed accommodation.)
- Excludes school holidays and public holiday periods.
- All other costs associated with the Prize will be the responsibility of the Prize winner. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take or claim the Prize (or an element of the Prize) then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
- The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or exchanged for cash.
- Multiple entries are not accepted.
- The Prize cannot be used with any other offer
- The Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded.
- The Promoter will not disclose entrant’s personal information to any entity outside of Australia. The Promoter is Reflections Holiday Parks (ABN 26 087 692 248) of Suite 3, 101 Hannell Street, Wickham NSW 2293. Telephone: 02 4967 2233.