Holding an event on Crown land

If you are proposing to hold an event or conduct an activity at a Reflections Holiday Park or Public Recreation Reserve managed by NSW Crown Holiday Parks Land Manager you will be required to complete an application to gain a licence of authority.

Please note that NSW Crown Holiday Parks Land Manager does not issue licences for private functions such as weddings or parties etc.

All applications will be considered however approval is not guaranteed. If approval is granted, a licence holder does not have sole rights to an area, but has a form of personal permission to use the reserve or a particular part of it in a limited way, that may be restricted by times or uses.

So, if you need permission for a film or photo shoot at one of our amazing Crown land locations or are proposing to hold a different kind of activity, please complete the online form and we will get right back to you!