- The safety of our guests is our number one priority.
- Guest are required to adhere to the speed limit signage and please be aware that normal road rules are enforceable within the Park.
- Only one vehicle is permitted per site. If additional vehicles or boats are required, prior approval must be requested from the Park Managers, and if approved an additional cost may be charged.
- For the washing of your vehicle and boats please use the designated washing bay (if available).
- All vans, tents and motor homes are required to have the draw bar or legal tow point, facing the road & to be placed upon the site so that it is a minimum of 1 metre off the road (in accordance with Reflections Emergency Evacuation procedures).
- The peaceful enjoyment of the Park and the use of guest facilities is important to us. Please assist by being considerate of fellow guests and restrict noise from radios, speakers, televisions and social gatherings after 10pm and before 7am.
- The person whose name is on the booking reservation is responsible for the orderly conduct of all members of their booking and their guests.
- In the event on an emergency guests and residents are required to follow the directives of park management.
- The Park and its facilities are provided for the enjoyment of you and your children.
- Children should be adequately supervised by an adult at all times during your stay in our Park.
- Scooters, bikes and skateboards must only be used in the designated safe play areas. Helmets must be worn at all times. Please check with the Park Managers for details of the safe play areas.
- Due to fire hazards, open fires are not permitted in the Park. Guests are welcome to use the BBQ facilities and designated fire pits (where available) in the Park.
- Guests must comply with any fire restrictions imposed by the Park Manager or Fire Authority.
- By law, the collection of firewood from the Park is not permitted.
- Firewood can be purchased from the Park kiosk, office or outside the of the Park.
- Dogs are welcome at many of our Parks that are advertised as being Dog Friendly.
- Should you wish to bring your dog to one of our dog friendly parks please complete a Dog Registration Form at reception upon arrival.
- When in the Park all dogs must be kept on a lead and owners must pick up after them.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the Park at any time.
- For the health and safety of all guests please refrain from taking dogs near the Kiosk, amenities, camp kitchens, laundries, water parks or playgrounds.
- See more at http://reflectionsholidayparks.com.au/dog-friendly
- At the discretion of Park Management, guests may be requested to vacate the Park if they are deemed to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way, causing damage, disturbing other guests, using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules.
- No refunds will be given, and charges will apply for any damage caused.