Reflections dog policy
Keen to travel around NSW and want to share all the new experiences with your furry friend? Rest assured; Reflections has 30 dog-friendly properties in NSW that ensure you can enjoy a memorable trip with your best friend. As part of holidaying with your furry friend at Reflections Parks, we do have some rules that we ask you to follow to ensure you all have the most memorable holiday experience.
- Dogs are welcome at our Dog-Friendly Parks all year round.
- A maximum of 2 dogs are permitted per approved site or cabin.
- The dog/s permitted on sites or cabins at any one time shall not exceed/differ from the details/number of dogs declared on the booking and acknowledgment form. Management reserves the right to terminate the guest’s occupancy due to any breach of the above.
- Dogs are not permitted in or around the shared guest facilities including, but not limited to, the amenities block, camp kitchen, children’s playground, park office, pool etc.
- No dogs are permitted in or around non-dog-friendly cabins at any time.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and never be left unattended. This includes but is not limited to the inside/outside of a tent, caravan, cabin, car, trailer, or any other area.
- Reflections Holiday Parks is governed by New South Wales laws and local council regulations regarding companion animals. Dangerous or aggressive dogs are not permitted in the park.
- Failure to advise the inclusion of a dog/s at the time of booking may result in your booking not being honoured and forfeiture of all monies paid at time of check-in.
- Dogs must be always kept on a lead less than 2 meters in length or within a suitable/appropriately fenced area within your site/cabin for the duration of your stay. No dog runs (such as lunge lines, tethered runs etc) or the like are permitted.
- All dog faeces must be immediately removed and placed in a plastic bag and disposed of in the waste bins provided around the park. This includes on the site or failure to do so will immediately terminate the guest’s occupancy due to a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- Any washing of your dog or dog items must be carried out in a designated dog wash facility if applicable. If facilities are not provided by Reflections Holiday Parks, use of human facilities are strictly prohibited.
- Reflections Holiday Parks Park Management reserves the right to terminate the occupancy of any guests whose dog is deemed to be displaying anti-social (including nuisance barking) behaviour or receives complaint/s from other guests witnessing anti-social behaviour by your dog.
- It is the guest’s responsibility to always control and manage their dog within any Reflections Holiday Parks for the duration of your stay.
- Should a cabin or site be not left upon departure in a clean and tidy manner by the occupying guests, Reflections Holiday Parks reserves the right to charge any applicable fees, which are payable immediately upon departure.
- Reflections reserves the right to refuse or decline your request to accommodate a dog/s within our parks at any time without reason. We reserve the right to refuse a dog/s entry into the park for any reason we so determine at our discretion.
- The guest shall be responsible for any damage or injury caused by the dog/s and shall be liable immediately for any costs incurred as a result of damage or injury caused.
- Reflections Holiday Parks permit into their parks only dogs that are healthy and free of parasites e.g., worms and fleas, etc., and all vaccinations are up to date and proof of this may be requested by management.
Please note that our non-Dog Friendly Parks are excluded from this policy. These Parks include Burrinjuck Waters, Byron Bay, Forster Beach, Massy Greene, Seal Rocks, and Terrace Reserve.